POLLY GIBBONS/All I Can Do: The rising young Brit unleashes her gritty, husky jazz vocals for a live audience and takes us back to a time when thrushes were broads and walked the earth like swaggering bad asses. The band is smoking appropriately as they raise the roof, and if this isn’t a picture of a good time being had by all, maybe nothing is. A solid set of wonderful jazz vocal that doesn’t come around every day.
- Mike Greenblatt reviews “All I Can Do”
- LondonJazz reviews “All I Can Do”
- Review of “All I Can Do” from MIDWEST RECORD
- The Second Disc – Love Is Here to Stay: Resonance Premieres Unheard Bill Evans, Wes Montgomery on CD and Vinyl
- Jazziz – 10 Jazz Releases You Need to Know About: Record Store Day 2019